Can’t solve Wordle #571 on January 11, 2023? We have today’s Wordle answer right here. However, before you start guessing blindly, you might want to check out our Wordle tips for some tactics and starting words that could help you solve it quickly. If you’re still having trouble, return here for the answer to today’s Wordle puzzle.
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to go back to the drawing board.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six guesses, you lose.
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter S.
- Today’s Wordle uses two vowels.
- Today’s Wordle is the name of a specific style of car.
Are you still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …