PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Tottenham vs Arsenal loses.
New customers who sign up and stake £20 on Thursday’s Premier League clash will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
North London rivals Tottenham and Arsenal clash in the Premier League on Thursday.
And the stakes are high with that all-important final Champions League qualification spot on the line.
Arsenal are favourites to clinch a return to UEFA’s top competition as they boast a four-point advantage over their neighbours.
But Antonio Conte’s side could reduce the deficit to one point with two matches remaining.
The Gunners have hit their stride at the perfect time after collecting four wins on the bounce against Chelsea, Manchester United, West Ham and Leeds.
Only Manchester City have a better record over the last five game weeks.
However, away days against Spurs haven’t treated them well in recent years with Tottenham winning FIVE of the last SIX.
Tottenham have also picked up the winning habit on home turf, picking up 12 from a possible 15 points.
105/1 Bet Builder special
Tottenham vs Arsenal
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Tottenham – Match Odds
- Son Heung-Min – Anytime Goalscorer
- Ben Davies – Shown a Card
- Gabriel Martinelli – Shown a Card
Our four selections create odds of 105/1 – BACK HERE*
And we think Conte’s side will take the top-four race to the wire by winning 2-0 at odds of 10/1.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £220 from a £20 stake!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 105/1.
Our selections are: Tottenham – Match Odds, Son Heung-Min – Anytime Goalscorer, Ben Davies – Shown a Card, Gabriel Martinelli – Shown a Card
£20 on that will return £2,120 if it comes in.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.