Day two of Amazon Prime Day 2020 is underway, and you have until later tonight at 12:00AM PT / 3:00AM ET to get in on all of the deals. If you were shopping the Prime Day deals yesterday, you likely saw hefty price cuts on must-have products, like Sony’s WH-1000XM4 wireless noise-canceling headphones, AirPods wireless earbuds, tablets, and more. You still have a chance to get in on those Prime-exclusive deals, plus some news ones that pop up today.
We’ve highlighted new deals so you can tell them apart from older ones. Looking for non-Amazon retailers? Check out our anti-Prime Day deals.
To make sure that you see the biggest deals, we’ll be putting limited time Lightning Deals up near the top so you can easily find (and, if you want, buy) those products.
For more deals on fashion, home goods, and other items, check out The Strategist’s roundup here.
Current Lightning Deals
Movies and TV show deals
- Amazon is offering Prime members an extra 20 percent discount on pre-owned, used, and open box products in the Amazon Warehouse. You should check out the selection of tech you might be interested before spending more on a new product.
- Zendure’s SuperTank 100W portable battery bank is $83 at Amazon (usually $130) if you use the on-page coupon, beating the previous best price by almost $20. And if you purchase two Zendure products, you’ll get 15 percent off in the cart.
- DJI’s Mavic Mini combo that includes several accessories is $400 at Amazon, which is $100 less than the usual price
- The DJI Osmo Pocket with a charging case is $300 at Amazon, which is $98 less than its usual price
- DJI’s Osmo Action camera is $200 at Amazon, falling $39 below its usual cost
- DJI’s Osmo Mobile 3 gimbal with accessories is $105 at Amazon, which is $13 less than the usual price
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab A (10.1-inch, 2019, 64GB) is $180 at Amazon (usually $280), matching the best deal we’ve seen yet
- The 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A with 32GB of storage is $100 (usually $118) at Amazon
- Satechi’s USB-C hub that supports two 4K 60Hz monitors is $35 at Amazon (usually $50), beating the previous lowest price of $49
Internal / external storage
- Motorola’s Edge (unlocked with 256GB of storage and support for CDMA/GSM carriers) is $495 at Amazon. It fluctuates in price between $500 and $700, but it’s locked to $495 through Prime Day.
- The Moto G Stylus (128GB storage, unlocked with full carrier support) is $240 at Amazon. It usually costs $300.
- Samsung’s Galaxy A71 with 5G support (unlocked, 128GB) is $420 at Amazon (usually $500), beating its lowest price
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 (unlocked, 128GB) is $750 at Amazon (usually $1,000), beating the previous best price
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 Plus (unlocked, 128GB) is $900 at Amazon (usually $1,200), beating the previous lowest price
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (unlocked, 128GB) is $1,050 at Amazon (usually $1,200), beating the lowest price
- The Google Pixel 4 (unlocked, 64GB) costs $449 at Amazon (usually $600), beating its previous best price by $50
- The Google Pixel 4 (unlocked, 128GB) costs $549 at Amazon (usually $899), also beating the lowest price on record by $50
- The Google Pixel 4 XL (unlocked, 128GB) costs $649 at Amazon (usually $999), beating the lowest price yet by $50
- The Moto G Power (32GB storage, unlocked with GSM/CDMA carrier support) is $135 at Amazon, beating its usual price of around $200.
- Razer’s Blade 15 Advanced (i7-10875H, RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, 300Hz refresh rate, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) is $2,100 at Amazon (usually $2,600), beating the previous best price by about $100
- Razer’s Blade 15 Base edition (i7-10750H, GTX 1660 Ti, 144Hz refresh rate, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) is $1,300 at Amazon (usually $1,600), down from its previous best of $1,466
- Asus ZenBook Duo UX481 is $1,000 at Amazon, below its usual price at $1,150
- Brydge’s Pro 12.9 Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Pro (2018, 2020) is $100 at Amazon (usually $169), beating the lowest price by $30
- Brydge’s Pro Plus 12.9 Bluetooth keyboard with a trackpad for iPad Pro (2018, 2020) is $160 at Amazon, which is well below its usual price of $230
- Brydge’s Pro Plus 11.0 with a trackpad for the smaller iPad Pro (2018, 2020) is $140 at Amazon, which is $60 less than its usual price
- If you have the latest 10.2-inch iPad, Brydge’s 10.2 Bluetooth keyboard for that size of tablet is $80 at Amazon (usually $130), which is $20 cheaper than the previous best price
- The 2017 iPad Pro and the iPad Air (2019) are 10.5-inch tablets. If you have either of those, Brydge’s 10.5 Bluetooth keyboard will fit just fine. It’s just $60 at Amazon, which is just a little less than its usual $65 price.