Dustin Johnson has tested positive for COVID-19, the PGA Tour said Tuesday, forcing the World No.1 golfer’s withdrawal from the CJ Cup in Las Vegas.

Johnson underwent a test after experiencing symptoms of coronavirus ahead of Thursday’s opening round at Shadow Creek, the tour said in a statement.

The 36-year-old, whose last outing came at last month’s US Open, is now undergoing self-isolation, the tour added.



READ NEWS SOURCE

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here