FRANCE take on Croatia in their fourth and final UEFA Nations League match-up before the football season wraps up for summer.
But Les Bleus are in serious danger of their title defence ending before the new season has started.
If Denmark beat Austria tonight and France are beaten by the Croats, it will become mathematically impossible for them to win the group and make the finals.
Worse still, the French are currently bottom of the group and face potential relegation to League B.
They sit two points behind tonight’s visitors and two behind Austria.
What time does France vs Croatia kick-off?
- France’s clash with Croatia will get going TONIGHT from 7.45pm UK time on Monday, June 13.
- The game will be held at the Stade de France in Paris, France.
- The first between France and Croatia finished 1-1.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- France vs Croatia will be shown live on Premier Sports 1 in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the Premier Player, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Coverage of the clash will begin from 7.30pm.
France XI: Maignan – Kounde, Konate, Kimpembe, Digne – Nkunku, Kamara, Guendouzi, Rabiot – Mbappe, Benzema
Croatia XI: Ivusic; Stanisic, Sutalo, Erlic, Juranovic; Kovacic, Brozovic, Modric; Pasalic, Budimir, Brekalo
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
- France – 40/85
- Draw – 16/5
- Croatia – 6/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Griezmann among Les Bleus subs
1 Lloris, 23 Areola, 2 Pavard, 7 Griezmann, 8 Tchouameni, 9 Ben Yedder, 11 Coman, 15 Clauss, 17 Saiba, 20 Diaby, 22 T Hernandez
Mbappe starts for the French
16 Maignan; 5 Kounde, 4 Konate, 3 Kimpembe, 18 Digne; 14 Rabiot, 13 Kamara, 6 Guendouzi, 12 Nkunku; 19 Benzema, 10 Mbappe
Bonsoir from Saint-Denis
Welcome to this evening’s Nations League encounter between France and Croatia at the Stade de France.
It’s a repeat of 2018 World Cup final, and the second time in a week that these countries have met.
Last Monday the sides drew 1-1 in Split when a late Andrej Kramaric penalty cancelled out Adrien Rabiot’s opener.
Tonight’s match gets underway at 7.45pm, and team news is on the way shortly.