This is your chance to get your hands on a brand new set of Umbro football strips for your youth or school team as we launch the Daily Mirror’s Kit for Kids in association with Utilita.
We have 300 sets of team kit to give away. All you need to do is register your team here.
Registration opens on Saturday May 8 until Friday May 21, 2021.
Once registration closes we will pick 300 teams from across the UK at random and we will email you to let you know if you’ve been successful.
If you are one of the 300 lucky teams you will be sent an email with information to help you get your free kits.
You will need to collect 600 tokens for a set of 10 strips or 900 tokens for a set of 16 strips. You’ll find tokens every day in the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror for four weeks starting on June 5, 2021.
It’s really easy. The more people you get involved, the easier it is to reach your token target. So make sure you tell your friends, family and local shops to collect the tokens on your behalf too!
All clubs registering for the promotion must comply with the terms and conditions set by the Daily Mirror.
1. Only youth football teams and school teams in the UK are eligible to participate. Football team members must be between seven and 21 years old.
2. Participation will be limited to 300 teams. Team must register for the promotion on Mirror.co.uk. Teams will be informed on successful registration by email.
3. You can register one team per club.
4. The teams chosen to take part in the promotion will be selected at random from all the applications.
5. The Promotion is available in England, Wales and Scotland only.
1. Only official tokens printed in the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror will be eligible.
2. No photocopies, damaged, defaced or illegible tokens will be accepted. A minimum of 7 tokens will be published per week in the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror. There will be bonus tokens printed throughout the promotion.
3. Tokens will be published from June 5 to July 2, 2021.
4. Bonus tokens will be published at the discretion of the promoter.
5. Deadline for receipt of tokens is Friday July 23, 2021. We strongly recommend participants return tokens by recorded/registered/ guaranteed delivery as soon as possible. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
6. The number of tokens required for each package is absolute and final and will be strictly applied.
8. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify and exclude from the promotion any participating team in respect of invalid or non-genuine tokens which are submitted.
10. The decision of the promoter of the validity of any token shall be final.
1. Only kit styles, colours and sizes illustrated on the www. Mirror.co.uk/kitsforkids website are available.
2. The packages available to all registered teams contain an Umbro football top, shorts and socks per player and are available in two quantities:
• Squad of 10 – 600 tokens • Squad of 16 – 900 tokens.
3. Clubs will be given the opportunity to order kit in the sizes required. It is the clubs’ responsibility to double check the sizes and to have fully read and understood the sizing chart. No exchanges can be made for sizes ordered incorrectly.
4. All kit will be branded with the Utilita logo on the chest, with the Daily Mirror masthead on sleeves.
5. All kit will be provided without the attachment of individual club badge/crest/ embroidery. All team kit will be numbered 1-17 randomly, excluding number 13.
6. Team kit will be dispatched by our distributor to the team contact on the registration document.
7. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any items of kit, colours, styles and manufacturer with that of an equal or greater value.
8. All kit will be delivered by Monday September 13, 2021. Promoter reserves the right to alter delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. You cannot return or exchange any kit ordered.
REACH PLC NEWSPAPERS
1. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant suspected of improper redemption.
2. Tokens are not redeemable for cash.
3. No cash alternative will be given in lieu of kit. Promoter’s (Reach plc) decision is final.
4. All teams participating in the promotion must agree to cooperate for publicity purposes.
5. All teams participating in the promotion must agree to the team name being printed in the Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and Mirror.co.uk.
6. The contact and delivery information of each team will be shared with the fulfilment house for the fulfilment of promotional kit. Consent can be revoked at any time, but will result in the team’s disqualification as we will be unable to fulfil the promotional kit order.