by Edited Press Release | 10.15.2020 | 2:22pm
Inthemidstofbiz (Fed Biz) wins the Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (G2) at Keeneland on 10.3.2020 a Win and You’re In Filly and Mare Sprint. Martin Garcia up, Ciprano Contreras trainer, Contreras Stable and Andrew Knapczyk owners.
Fasig-Tipton has released the first group of supplemental entries to its 2020 November Sale. These supplemental entries are cataloged as Hips 265- 279:
- Star of the Empire (Hip 265): Three-year-old daughter of Empire Maker is a half-sister to two stakes winners, including Grade 1 winner Nereid. Nereid is in turn the dam of Figarella’s Queen, a Grade 3-placed stakes winner. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Royal Oak Farm (Damian & Braxton Lynch), agent.
- 2020 f. Quality Road-Up (IRE) (Hip 266): Weanling filly by champion sire Quality Road is a half-sister to Group 1 placed Monarch of Egypt. Her dam, Up, is a multiple group stakes winning daughter of Galileo who also placed in G1 French One Thousand Guineas. Consigned by Lane’s End, agent.
- Fancier (Hip 267): Young mare’s second foal is 2-year-old colt Get Her Number, recent winner of the G1 American Pharoah Stakes at Santa Anita on Sept. 26. Get Her Number will make his next anticipated start in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile. Consigned by Vinery Sales, agent.
- Synchrony (Hip 268): A stakes performer on both dirt and turf, this son of three-time leading sire Tapit is a six-time graded stakes winner of $956,652. From a prolific Pin Oak family, he is a half-brother to two stakes winners, including graded stakes winner Chocolate Kisses. Consigned as a stallion prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- Indelible (Hip 269): Daughter of Tiznow is a half-sister to Essential Quality, recent winner of the G1 Claiborne Breeders’ Futurity. He is slated to make his next anticipated start in the Breeders Cup Juvenile. Inedlible is out of a graded stakes-placed half-sister to Champion Folklore, who is in turn the granddam of undefeated Japanese Champion Contrail. Contrail has swept the first two legs of the 2020 Japanese Triple Crown and is seeking to win the third leg, the Japanese St. Leger, on Oct. 25. Indelible is in foal to champion Nyquist, who already has two Grade 1 winners in his first crop. Indelible’s weanling filly, by Bernardini, will sell after her as Hip 270. Both are consigned by Lane’s End, agent.
- She’s a Truckin (Hip 271): Daughter of Lemon Drop Kid is a half-sister to graded stakes winner Sheza Smoke Show, who is turn the dam of undefeated Grade 1 winning 2-year-old filly Princess Noor. Princess Noor will make her next anticipated start in Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Pope McLean (Crestwood Farm), agent.
- Miss Besilu (Hip 273): Regally bred 9-year-old daughter of Medaglia d’Oro is a half-sister to Horse of the Year Saint Liam, as well as Grade 1 winner Funtastic. She is also a half-sister to Grade 2 winner Quiet Giant, who is in turn the dam of another Horse of the Year in Gun Runner. Miss Besilu’s first foal is Gun It, a multiple graded stakes performer. She is offered in foal to leading sire Into Mischief. Her weanling colt, also by Into Mischief, will be offered before her as Hip 272. Both are consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- Desert Rose Drive (Hip 274): Broodmare by A.P. Indy is a half-sister to three stakes winners, including multiple Grade 1 winner and Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady. Offered in foal to Medaglia d’Oro, she is consigned by Considine Farm, agent.
- Fujairah (Hip 275): Multiple stakes-placed daughter of Ghostzapper from the family of Grade 1 winners Bodemeister and She’s a Julie. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- Scarlet Bear (IRE) (Hip 276): Two-year-old filly and granddaughter of Kodiac is multiple group stakes-placed in England this year. She also competed in group stakes company at Royal Ascot. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by St. George Sales, agent.
- Anabaa’s Creation (IRE) (Hip 277): A stakes winner and Grade 1 placed on two continents, Anabaa’s Creation is the dam of stakes winning 2-year-old Create a Dream. She is also a half-sister to the dam of recent G1 Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe winner Sottsass, as well as Eclipse champion Sistercharlie. Offered in foal to Breeders’ Cup Champion Mendelssohn, she is consigned by Lane’s End, agent.
- Win the War (Hip 278): Five-year-old daughter of War Front was a stakes winner at two and three, as well as Grade 2 placed at three. She is a half-sister to four stakes producers. Offered in foal to Curlin, she is consigned by Four Star Sales, agent.
- Inthemidstofbiz (Hip 279): Four-year-old filly has won three consecutive races, including a three-length victory in the G2 Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes on Oct. 3 in her most recent start. Two starts back, she won the Satin and Lace Stakes. Consigned as racing/broodmare prospect by Buckland Sales (Zach Madden), agent.
These entries may now be viewed online and will also be available in the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of all supplemental entries will be available on-site at Fasig-Tipton at sale time.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved November Sale supplemental entries through the Breeders’ Cup.
The November Sale will be held on Sunday, Nov. 8, in Lexington, Ky. The sale will begin at 2 p.m.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2020 Paulick Report.