Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It seems like every season, new pant styles are trending. We’ve watched the evolution of boot cut to boyfriend to baggy — and back again. Truth be told, we can’t keep up! And we’d rather not rotate our wardrobe just to stay relevant. But if you’re looking for a silhouette that is both popular and practical, we may have just discovered the perfect pants for you.
Cropped pants are ultra-chic! By breaking up the lines on your figure, you also get the prime opportunity to show off your shoes (a very Carrie Bradshaw move). On rainy fall days, you also won’t have to worry about the hem of your pants getting soaked in a puddle. We’re all about a little extra air flow by our ankles. Head into autumn in these 17 cropped cuts!
17 Cropped Pants That Are Fashion-Forward for Fall
6. On the hunt for cropped joggers that look like the lululemon Align style for a fraction of the cost? With over 93,000 ratings, these are the no. 1 bestseller in women’s yoga pants on Amazon — just $14!
11. Shoppers say they’re “speechless” over these Express cropped pants. Available in multiple colors, these super high-waisted trousers are perfect for a professional setting — originally $80, now starting at just $60!
12. Reviewers rave that they’ve received so many compliments on these comfy vegan leather cropped pants by Blank NYC that “fit like a dream” — just $98!
13. Want the look of luxury with the sensation of sleepwear? These silky-sleek textured pants are relaxed yet refined — just $101!
14. Paint the town red in these red silk pants that are on sale for over $250 off — originally $415, now just $146!
16. Holey moly! One shopper declared that these Levi’s straight-leg cropped jeans are “most perfect pair of jeans I’ve ever worn” and “makes my butt look incredible” — originally $90, now starting at just $40!
17. These chic criss-cross cropped jeans look so much more expensive than their price tag — originally $49, now just $29!
Looking for additional ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!