When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Home security cameras are seeing deals of 25% off or more this Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- Some of these deals knock $200 off the usual price of our favorite security cameras.
- There’s a good mix of different home security systems on sale for indoors, outdoors, or for your front door.
- You’ll find price drops on big brands like Arlo, Blink, and Ring, and there are deals to be had on some of our favorite home security cameras.
- For more discounts, check out our guides to the best Prime Day smart home deals and the best tech deals.
Home security cameras are getting more affordable all the time and they have a lot of different uses. Beyond protection from intruders or thieves, security cameras let you watch deliveries, keep an eye on pets, and check in with the kids when you’re not at home. They’re also great for seeing who is at the door without having to get up. As part of Amazon Prime Day 2020, you’ll find some great discounts on home security cameras.
While it is an expensive setup, the Arlo Pro 3 home security camera system claimed the top spot in our best home security camera guide with some smart features and excellent quality footage. You can get 30% off a three-camera system, which is enough to cover most homes, but remember to factor in the cost of the monthly subscription, which is required for cloud storage and some of the best smart features.
It’s no surprise to find deals on Amazon’s Blink and Ring camera ranges, and they vary from 25% to 40% off this year.
There have been some very tempting Prime Day tech deals this year, so there are plenty of other options beyond home security cameras.
The best outdoor home security camera deals
The best indoor home security camera deals
The best video doorbell deals
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.